Thursday 3 January 2013

What age should you wear makeup at?

What age should you start to wear makeup?
I know this is a question lots of people ask  and obviously everybody has a different opinion on when to start wearing makeup.
I'm just going to go through when I started wearing makeup and how you could convince somebody to let you wear a bit.



So firstly it all started when my friend came round my house for a ssleepover she was the same age as me and her mum let her wear makeup around the house and outside the house to the shop or when they went out ect..
I was telling her how I wish I could wear makeup,The night before I had told my mum how my friend was allowed to wear a bit of makeup out of the house and I wasn't.
Of course my mother didn't belive me until the day after next.
So she was just about to go home and obviously she was wearing makeup so I went through and told my mum and said see she gets to wear makeup.
She nodded and then when my friend had left she came up to me and said maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you wore a little bit of mascara and blusher.
Then of course both of my parents got used to the idea and I started gradually to wear a bit more.

So the moral of the story is,is that maybe if one of your friends are alllowed to wear makeup and you have proof to show/tell your mum/dad maybe they'll feel more comfortable with letting you wear a bit of makeup.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment