Saturday 5 January 2013

Flowy and floral

                                         Evie (:

Okay so this is a competition to write for my friend Evie's blog.


So I'm going to pretty much explain both of these individually.
So basically the idea was to create a floral,flow,girly look,This is perfect for the fit.
So for the top I have picked up a long sleeve pink jumper with a little design in the middle,I think this is massively cute and this top could go well with a lot of things not just the outfit I've put together.
Okay so this is perfect for summer we all now what the English weather is like our generation so it could be rainy  or cold.
For the bottom halve I have found a frilly layered skirt and as you can see  I've tucked the top into it,This gives the perfect floral look as you can see it's emboired with  white hearts and flowers and it just looks really girly and cute.
To fashion up the outfit a bit I have added a white belt with a couple of blended coloured buttons to make it look less plain shall we say because everybody needs to blend up an outfit.
Finally I've choose these White plain flats with some black faded bows on it to really sink in with the outfit.


Makeover.
Basically this is a really girly look Firstly I've started off with this top side bun colour blonde hair as you can see to match with the pink lips.
For the eyes I've gone with the smokey eye look to make the doll a bit more simple yet still amazing at the same time.
As for the cheeks I've used some pink blusher and I've blended it in with the pale skin to make it a bit more bright.
Second to last for the lips I've just picked a simple mouth expression and I've used pink lipstick and put it on rather dark consdering it was a very light colour and I've added some transparent lipgloss.
Finally to  accessorize the whole look I've added a floral pink flower and put it in at the bottom of the bun yet at the top of the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment