Wednesday 2 January 2013

Should primark have a website

Yes!
I don't know how many of you agree with the subjesct of should primark have a website but I certainly do.
Most primark stores all over the world are big and twice the size of normal shops I know mine is twice the size of my local supermarker.
I really do think they should bring there clothing line onto their website not just for me and you reading to buy of it but I know it will certainly bring in a lot more money.
It also frustrates me how when It's your birthday and you can't be bothered to go in town you can't look on the website.
Also when you're writting your christmas list you don't know what to get from the store because they don't have a website and by the time you've go into the actual shop and told your parents everything you want it will be all gone.
Where as on most shopping sites you can reserve it/ add it to your wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment