Wednesday 2 January 2013

Interview with Georgia

Okay so Georgia is a friend of mine so I asked her for an interview and she agreed.
So here are the questions I asked her:

MAKEUP
When did you start wearing makeup?
How much makeup did you wear at that age?
What's your favourite make up brand and why.
What's your favourite makeup Product and why?

CLOTHES
What's your favourite line/brand of clothing and why?
What shops do you shop most in?
How much do you normally spend on clothes a month?
What's your favourite item of clothing.

Her answers:

makeup
1. about a year ago
2. just mascara really
3. mac because everything about it is flawless
4. probs concealer, it gets rid of my dark under eye cirlces

clothes
1. drop dead (if you don't know, it's a fashion line created by oli sykes, lead singer from bring me the horizon)
2. topshop
3. omg a lot, but it varies
4. skinnies or band merch, i can't choose

I hope you've all took interest in this (:
~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment