Sunday 6 January 2013

Update:

Okay so I feel like I need to write about updates a couple of times a month maybe even more so for example letrs start with today,there will be 2 more updates this month more if really neeeded.
Okay so I just wanted to say in this update today about how I don't just want this to be a fashion blog for clothes I want it to be a blog for like phone cases or amazing mugs sense of style on anything.
Although It would kostly be about fashion.
I also want to introduce a virtual game I often play online I know some of you may be familiar with this game Stardoll.com/en/
So I'll be doing tutorials and makeovers so just comment if you want a makeover on stardoll or if you want me to visit you ec below on this post.
I hope you all know what I mean and I might introduce a bit of art now and then okay?
Thank you.
~Mollu

No comments:

Post a Comment