Wednesday 2 January 2013

Interview with Cat

So Cat is another one of my friends off of the internet and has agreed to do a interview.
No everybodys opinions are different and there will bea pot on what age you should start wearing makeup at.

My questions are the same as the questions with Georgia but next week there will be different questions with more interesting answers.

My questions to her:
MAKEUP
When did you start wearing makeup?
How much makeup did you wear at that age?
What's your favourite make up brand and why.
What's your favourite makeup Product and why?

CLOTHES
What's your favourite line/brand of clothing and why?
What shops do you shop most in?
How much do you normally spend on clothes a month?
What's your favourite item of clothing.

Her Answers:
makeup -
1 - Two years ago when i was 13.
2 - Foundation and mascara.
3 - I don't buy much makeup but i like the natural collection because there makeup is nice light shades plus it's not a dear brand, i also like collection 2000,barry M and Bourjois.
4 - Either my pressed powder because its not a dark colour or my eyeliner.

clothes -
1 - Hmm i don't really have a favourite i like ax paris and cameo rose from new look.
2 - Primark and H&M.
3 - I don't really go shopping alot but when i go shopping i normally spend £30 but it varies.
4 -Patterned leggings,skinnies and cardigans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment