Thursday 13 December 2012

So basically I was scrolling through the internet looking for some shorts when I clicked on tops to go with them and a came across a lovely range of studded shirts.
I also like normal shirts checked of course but studded shirts really britghten it up.
This shirt is from TopShop and it's £36.00 pounds, expensive I know but it's worth it.


Secondly I have this lovely green shirt I have also got from topshop.
This is my favourite out of all of the following I'm showing you and I actually have it in real.
This is  £34.00 pounds so ject £2.00 pounds less than the one before,yet again expensive but worth it.
This shirt litterally goes with anything jeans,leggins,tights and high waisted shorts anything really.
It's also made out of a realy warm fabric.



Lastly this shirt is also from tophsop (I have a habbit)
This one was a bit more expensive put yet again worth it, now this top is see through so if you buy it I suggest you buy a black/blue/white vest to go underneath it.
This was £44.00 pounds and would go really well with some high waisted jeans.

I hope you enjoyed reading this I also hope that I have inspired you.

If you are interested in any of these shirts here are the links....

(1)- http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=8395860&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=studded%20shirts&pageSize=20

(2)- http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=7963051&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=studded%20shirts&pageSize=20

(3)- http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=6596223&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=studded%20shirts&pageSize=20

Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment