Wednesday 26 December 2012

Party Dress

So I'm back from christmas parties and what not so I'm going to be posting again.
So I'm going to go through with you what I've put together in town today (with pictures) Of my party Dress foor Friday because we're having a few more parties and one of them Is this Friday.
I was really keen on this outfit at first but then I tried it on and I actually loved it,Of course everybody has their own opinion so If you guys don't like it fine but if you do I'll be posting the link were to get them.

This is a moxed outfit from Primark and New look so yeah I'll get started.

So firstly I'll start from the top The sales were on today because it was boxing day and it was literally mad in town the shops were filled so we went in really early and I bought this top below.
It says love addiction and just has this milkyway sort of magical pattern on it so I thought that was cute,it was £6.00 pound I think It was half price so it was 12 but I got it for 6.00.
 http://www.newlook.com/shop/teens/tops/teens-cream-cosmic-love-print-vest_266986810


Secondly I'm wearing this red pleated skirt from Newlook This wasn't on sale but I thought it would go with the top so I bought it.
I think it was 9.99 I'm tucking it into the skirt and it actually looks amazing so I suggest you buy it if you have a top similar to this one or a skirt similar ect.
http://www.newlook.com/shop/teens/skirts/teens-dark-red-jersey-skater-skirt_258938361?productFind=search


So I'm going to wear this outfit with small heels and And black tights with a studded belt but everything I've mentioned above tat doesn't have a picture it's because I've bought these from different countries and I seriosuly don't remember the shorts.
So here just an Idea of what you could wear to a family gathering party ect.
I'll also be doing a makeup tutorial.


Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment