Sunday 16 December 2012

Ipod/Iphone covers

So Today I'm just suggesting to you some of my favourite Ipod/Iphone covers some of them will be the best for safety and some of them will probably just me the cutest.
I'll aslo talk you through my opinion on the covers and rate them out of 5.



IPhone:

So basically this cover just made me gigle for like a second when I first saw it and I think it's just really cool.
This is also in the colours black and Grey but this is brighter than them so I thought I'd pick this.
It costs round about £25.00 pounds.
Heres the link-http://www.zazzle.co.uk/neon_cool_story_bro_case_for_the_iphone_4-176304127135724508



Ipodtouch:
So basically the next one is pretty much all different colours so it has All the colours of the rainbow and then the name Jason,Yoy can obviously personalize the writting for your name or for any words you'd like I just thought this cover is plain,cute and simple.
It's round about £35.00 pounds for a very good quality one that won't break so long as you're carful the same as the above cover but i'm sure you can get it off of eBay for cheaper.
Link-http://www.zazzle.co.uk/neon_rainbow_i_pod_touch_speck_case_for_anyone-176975901693488729

No comments:

Post a Comment