Sunday 16 December 2012

My favourite makeup/brands
So basically I'm telling you all my favourites this month so brands for clothes makeup and perfume and my favourite product.
This is just the makeup there will be another post with the rest.
so first we'll start with makeup My favourite makeup brand of the month is got to be MAC I've only recently started to shop in there because I've been earning more money and I genuinely love it so much.


My favourite makeup product out of mac  has probably got to be the lipgloss.
It smells so good it's sort of like a cherry flavour smell and I got this lipgloss online for £17.00 and I would never ever regret buying it it's probably one of my favorite lip glosses I have ever bought.
This lip gloss lasts for up to 6 hours whereas most of the makeup i but desn't last for 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment