Saturday 15 December 2012

OOTD (Outfit of the day)

So yeah this is mainly a youtube thing but I thought I'd introduce it into blogs well my blog.
So mainly I will be doing this everyday so I hope you enjoy them.
The main purpose for doing this is for me to inspire you with what to wear and to give you ideas.
Just before I forget There may be one or two blogs on Christmas till like the 30th because of partys and family visits ect.
Anyway....



Firstly I'm wearing this striped navy grey top from Newlook It's 15.00 well 14.99 but you know.
It's that price for all sizes too, This fabric isn't very thick so I suggest if you buy it wear a jumper over it or a vest under it.


Secondly I'm wearing these.. high waisted shorts yet again from Newlook these were 14.99 expensive I know for shorts but they are worth it.
These shorts also have an adjustable waist so you can adjust the size whenever you want.



I'm also wearing thse black tights again from newloook 3 for 2 there's a sale on so i bought them offline.
These were £5,00 pounds and there very thick dark tights designed for winter.



Lastly for clothes I'm wearing this Pink pull over puffy coat it's so warm and I love this so much it's prbably one of my favourite items of clothing ever.
This is from superdry and is £85.00 I think it's designer in superdry but I don't really know.
So yeah I'm wearing this over my jumper.





Now for Accessories I'm litterally just wearing thse braceltes from newlook (I shop in newlook a lot)
so as you can see thier just sort of a cream and white colours,I actually have two sets of these on because they were buy one get one free and I didn't like any of the other jewlery.


I also have one of these on but it's grey I just couldn't get the grey image online.
So yeah this is a cross scarf and it was £6.99 from Newlook.
This is my favourite scarf because it's long enough to style it the way I like it.



Finally I have these red shoes on from Newlook again, these were £12.99 they look a little bit like converse but there not really.
I'm wearing these with my tights I have on.
My outfit doesn't really match But I've nt really been out anywhere today it's just so I'm warm and comfy.



Bye I hope you've like my OOTD






No comments:

Post a Comment