Sunday 28 April 2013

New look shorts my opinion.

     So hey I have recently bought a pair of deniem hight waisted shorts from new look and adore them so much. I just wish they had them in different colours because if they would I could assure you they'd be all sold out.
Okay so they are just this ligh blue deniem clour with three gold-ish buttons, I think this would look really nice with a white cropped top or just a simple top and tuck it in.
I'd rate this five stars it looks amazing.
They also come in black but I haven't bought those ones because they are more expensive.
So they have two front pockets and two back pockets, the shipping is free for these. To be honest the one thing I done like about them is the second belt slot I know it's not actually for a belt but I have never really liked them and never quite understand why the put them on but anyway, I don't normally like a lot of stuff from new look but my opinion may be changing soon.

~Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment